.

.

Monday, June 22, 2015

SOOOOO (mbrero) HOT

Family, Friends, my Father, and all you other Fools,

Firstly Happy Fathers Day to my dad, you are my favorite dad I have ever had and I am not just saying that. Thanks for being such a great example to me my whole life. Someone please go give my dad a hug for me.




This week was one of the best if not the best week I have had in my mission. We are seeing a ton of miracles and success here in Poza Rica. I think the biggest reason we have success because it is so hot people are begging us to get in some clean cool water. Another big reason is that Elder Noble is the best comp. Someone go look up his mom and drive to arizona to give her a giant high five for raising this guy.
I feel like Gandalf - Knocking on these Mexican Hobbit Doors

This week on tuesday we had a multi zone conference with president and hermana greer and it was awesome. President taught us a ton on how to better utilize the Book of Mormon while teaching and it really helped us this week to get people closer to their baptismal dates. 

Wednesday I did divisions with my zone leader Elder Mota and we found a bunch of people in his area that are soooo cool. He is one of my favorite missionaries in the mission and knows how to work hard and enjoy himself at the same time. I learned a lot from him.

Elder M
The rest of the week we had a ton of success in finding new investigators and met the goal we had set for the week. Yesterday in church we had 7 investigators and the other missionaries in the ward had 13 so we had like double the people we normally do!! Yesterday Lucila, who is getting baptized next week, brought her mom, Diana, and her little sister, Gabriela. Diana and Gabby have a baptismal date for july 19th. We are also teaching this lady named maria de jesus and she just has to get married and she can get baptized. We found a super awesome family this week. The moms name is Matilde and her daughter is a member but we also taught her other two sons and her mom, yail, abraham, and eloina. They are awesome as well and Matilde was able to go to church yesterday and has a baptismal date for july 19th as well. This area is killlller.

Lucila, Gabby, and Diana watching "He Lives"
This week in my personal study I was studying the role of Reflection in recieving Personal Revelation. As I read through the book of mormon I found many examples. Nephi when he recieved the vision of the tree of life was "pondering in mine heart" the words his father had spoken. Enos had reflected on his past transgressions before his wrestle with God, DyC 67 is another example, Joseph Smiths time immediately proceeding the first vision, another. When we read the holy scriptures, or the words of living prophets, and then in time ponder what we have studied, that is often when the Lord reveals many things unto us. I have seen this and bear witness that when we reflect upon ourselves and how we may be better, we humble ourselves, and when we humbe ourselves we allow the Lord to reveal many marvelous things unto us.

Funny stuff that happened this week, we found about 10 HUGE cucarachas last week in our house as well as a bunch of spiders so we asked our neighbor for Raid, they said just leave your door open and the lizards will come in and eat em. We now have about 3 lizards in our house and havent seen any cucarachas. Well played mexi-gyver neighbor.

Have a great week guys!

-Elder Drop air (how people say my name) 
 
Ai Yai Yai Yai....
Some Real Bull
Baptism Interview

Mortal Kombat on P-Day
Un Hombre Tan Sexi



No comments:

Post a Comment