.

.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Giving Thanks

Hey guys hope you are all having a great day, and enjoying this time of year! This is my favorite season-from Thanksgiving to Christmas. It is the time to be grateful for the blessings we all recieve in our lives. This week I am especially grateful for my all you guys. I may only write you once a week but you guys are on my mind throughout the week constantly and I pray and search the scriptures for ways to uplift you. I love you guys a lot and am so thankful for everything you have done to help me be who I am!

It was kind of a weird week, but yesterday Jose Alberto was baptized and that was awesome! He is a super cool kid and already has a goal to start his papers in july of next year to serve a mission! We are super happy for him.

This week my companion invited me to pray only giving thanks and not asking for anything and it has been cool so far. This week of thanksgiving I invite you guys all to try it out. 

Have a great week eat lots of turkey and potatoes, I'm going to eat tacos al pastor that probably none of you have ever tried but it's better! 

Elder Draper

Black Sheep

Chucho





No comments:

Post a Comment