.

.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Changes and 11 Months

Hola a todos,

Que tal? Espero que tuvieron una semana bien chido y que todos estan feliz y con salud. 

This week flew by and honestly was pretty rough. We only had a few good days of work because of the conference on monday and some other stuff but we saw some miracles for sure. Tuesday night we met this taxi driver going to a baptismal interview. We called him in the week but didnt answer and then on sunday he ended up coming to sacrament meeting and he liked it a lot so that was cool. He will be super cool I hope.

Apart from that the week went by fast and we had a hard time finding new investigators. 

Sunday our zone leaders called with the transfers and I got TRANSFERED. I am a zone leader on the other side of Poza Rica about 30 minutes from my area now. I am pretty excited to be able to work with my new companion, Elder Acosta. 

Adios Zona totolapa
Tomorrow I will celebrate 11 months which is pretty cool, I cant believe how fast the time is going by. Today we went and ate pizza with the elders and sisters that are going home wednesday and had a good time. 

This week I studied the life of christ, specifically the second year of his ministry and found some pretty amazing things. I have grown to love the gospel of Luke because it is directed to the gentiles and is the only gospel that touches on the birth of the Savior. I also really loved studying the conversion of Saul to Paul. I would invite you all to go study it. Also I really liked Elder Lewis's invitation this week to serve and so I invite you all to do the same. Go out and serve someone, your family, your friends, or random strangers and tell me about what happened!

Love you guys! Have a great week!!

-Elder Draper
 
Elder Gallegos, me, sister quiñonez who goes home on wednesday and sister espino. These three are some of my best friends in the mission!!


Elder Llanes, also goes home on wednesday another good friend
 
 

Elder Gallegos, me, sister quiñonez who goes home on wednesday and sister espino. These three are some of my best friends in the mission!!

 
Elder Llanes  - also goes home on Wenesday - another good friend
 
Peter Piper Pizza

 

No comments:

Post a Comment