.

.

Monday, April 27, 2015

7 Months and Changes

Hola todos! 

Hello to all from Mexicooooo. This was a rough week, a lot of investigators fell off the map for different reasons, we didnt find much, and it is getting hot hot hot hot here but its cool. We are working hard to find people and I think this will be a good week for sure. 

Today I have got seven months in the mission and I am loving it here. It is for sure the hardest thing I have done in my life but definitely the most rewarding as well. 

Yesterday victor got confirmed in sacrament meeting and this sunday he will recieve the priesthood. He is really progressing well and growing his testimony to be a lot stronger. After church we went to a baptism for the other missionaries in the ward and the changes came. I am staying here in Xalapa with good old Elder Cardona! I am district leader now so that will be fun this change. I am already just exhausted all the time so why not eh??

Other than that not much happened this weeek! I did find out however that the mexican postal service is in good graces with the sweedish post because my letter got there in 3 months. So go MPS.

Have a great week, go read alma 40-43 and learn about the plan of salvation.


Elder Draper


Family Home Evening with Victor and his Familia

Me and my home girl Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment